Two interesting recent podcasts (here or on iTunes) from the Commonwealth Club’s Climate One series. The first provides a feel for what the early stages of climate adaptation planning sound like in a major Pacific coast metropolitan area in the United States.
- An Island Press project supported by funding from the Kresge Foundation.
- RMI – Microgrids, Resilience, History
- Genealogies and Etymologies of Resilience
- Economic Resilience and Generative Ownership
- AESOP / ACSP Joint Congress 2013 – Planning for Resilient Cities and Regions
- Climate CoLab at MIT and Resilient Cities
- Climate Change Assessment for Regions and Cities
- Rolling Stone: Goodbye, Miami